Saturday, August 25, 2012

Fall Inspired Craftiness

Makenna started first grade a few weeks ago. Now she is gone ALL day! Kinda happy-she loves school and being around other kids, and it gives me more time to do my college course work and get crafty. Kinda sad-my baby is gone for 7 hours a day, and it's really super quiet around here! Well, except for my sweet husband being home all day with me (but he doesn't talk that much :). He got laid off in April and is still looking for work, but we are praying for something to open up soon and enjoying the time together that we haven't had for a long, long time. Anyhow, with my spare time I finally got to get crafty with my Cricut and the new Close to My Heart Artiste cartridge. I love ALL of my Cricut cartridges, but I have to say that the Close to My Heart cartridges are far and away the best bang for your buck. So extremely versatile! Here are a few examples of what I have been working on. Have a great day, y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment