Saturday, August 25, 2012

Pinterest Project

I discovered Pinterest around 4 months ago, and I am completely hooked! My favorite boards to pin from are the Food, Crafts, Fitness and Home Decor. I probably should spend way more time on the fitness part than the food part. Anyway, I am probably a little late jumping on the burlap wreath bandwagon, but once I got wind of them, I knew it would be the perfect fall decor project. I love how it came out. I sprayed the final product with Copper Glimmer Mist to give it just a little shimmer. I think the burlap roses came out cute, and I used bottle caps with some scrapbook paper centers for those. We have had a really hot summer here in Colorado, and I am SO ready for fall! I am breaking out the fall decor on September 1st, come hell or high water! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment