Monday, September 14, 2009

New Bedroom Set

When it comes to making major purchases for my home, I am a coward, and I am picky. I don't want to buy it until I have searched the ends of the earth (or maybe just all the malls, outlet stores, departments stores, etc in my area). I saw this set at JCPenney a few months ago, and initially liked it even though the color scheme was a little bolder than my typical taste. I continued with my search for months and could not find anything that I just LOVED. And if I am going to sleep with it for a few years, I better LOVE it. I went back to Penneys and decided that this was definitely the one for me, but I had a hard time making myself pay the $500 plus it was going to be with the sheets, curtains, pillows, etc. I checked online and they had it for clearance online!!! WhoooHooo! I paid less than $300 for all of it and got free shipping to my house. I hadn't intended on putting it together until we moved into our new house, but Brad wanted it on there. so I washed and ironed everything last night. I think I am really going to LOVE it. What do you think? Keep in mind, it is not staying with the color of wall behind it. Our new house is going to have spice and mocha colored walls to go with this set!

No comments:

Post a Comment