Wednesday, September 9, 2009

We are winning!

Last night I recruited some help to tackle the kitchen. Kyle, Meghan and Emily came to my rescue and we managed to get most of the kitchen painted. YAY! The kids did an awesome job. It required three coats to completely cover the khaki color, but it looks terrific! I LOVE the butter color! I don't know about the kids, but I am seriously sore from all of that arm work and climbing all over the cabinetry. We had a couple of scary, daring moments in our efforts to get to the corner of the super-high ceiling. We balanced a ladder on top of the countertop and made Kyle and Emily take turns climbing to the top of this precarious perch to paint that wall. Here are some pics from last night. This escapade turned out somewhat blunderous ( I have to fix a microwave handle that my knee hit when trying to straddle the oven) but over all I think it is going to be BLISS!

No comments:

Post a Comment